Are you looking for someone to buy your Carson City or Dayton house for cash? It’s no secret that times are getting tougher for many Americans. If your Carson City, Nevada house is facing a foreclosure… or if you just need to sell fast for another reason (you inherited a house, are relocating, you aren’t getting any offers, lost your job, etc.)… then one of the best options that you can consider is thinking about finding someone to buy your Carson City Nevada house for cash. The market has started to soften, meaning that if you try to sell the traditional way, it could take 2-3 months (or longer), instead of 1 or 2 weeks. This can make all the difference.
By securing a fast and simple closing, you will not only profit by protecting your credit rating (a foreclosure or short sale can really tank your credit) but also put extra money into your account. Your credit score, which is an important aspect of your financial life, will remain untainted since you will settle your debt in time, and you can use the extra cash from your sale for other projects… heck, you might be able to buy another house for less if you wait a few months!! Prices could be on their way down.
Remember, when your house is foreclosed upon, you will lose your property as well as your credit rating, and it can be really hard to recover from that. So… if there is a mortgage that is hard to pay, you REALLY need to find a way to sell quickly, and we are specialists in all the strategies that are available to you.
Buy My House for Cash in Carson City, Nevada: The Plan
The first step that you need to take in order to sell your Carson City house fast to someone else with a “buy my Carson City Nevada house for cash” mentality, is to come up with a game plan.
Your real estate agent should help you come up with this. Be sure to negotiate with your lender as you contact an agent who is well informed regarding the sale of such properties in your area. The agent should have the latest report on property values in order to help you quote the right price for your house.
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is one of the most important first decisions you need to make… because this really dictates what options you really have. If you have more time… you have more options open to you.
If you have less time… you have fewer options, but it’s never too late to create a winning solution.
If you need to sell in less than 2 months, you probably don’t have time to list your house with an agent. You’ll likely have to try to sell the house yourself (if you know how) or sell your house to a local professional house buyer like NQ Capital, Inc. (or you can call us at (775)291-2009 and we can make you a fast-fair all-cash offer on your Carson City area house).
2. How much do you need to sell your Carson City house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail… but you have to sell your house fast and can’t afford to list it with a real estate agent… determine what you need to get out of your house sale. What is it you absolutely MUST HAVE in your pocket when you walk away from the table.
Getting to that very realistic number will help you close quickly with someone who is prepared to take over all issues related to the management of your house, including repairs, unsavory tenants, etc.
Remember… it’s not the selling price, it’s the net take home that is the real number we want to focus on.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agents commission… you may need to look at selling the house FSBO or getting an offer from a local real estate house buying company like us… it is our job to understand all the ways that we can create a win-win solution. See our Frequently Asked Questions page.
On the flip side… if you need near full-retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price… list your house on the MLS. If you don’t have the time… consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action!
Like I mentioned above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes”! when you ask them to “buy my Carson City Nevada house for cash”… the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know those… look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your local Carson City house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell and can afford the 3-6% in commissions on the sale. If so, going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your Carson City house in as little as 7 days. We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your house… but we don’t charge any fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now… call us today at (775)291-2009 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Carson City Nevada house fast. Give us a call at (775)291-2009 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast, fair all-cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Carson City Nevada house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get top dollars.